These are the terms of service you are agreeing to when you enrol in and/or when you are using the services of SquidVPN and Getsquidvpn.com.
Please Note In this agreement, the term “You” means you the “User”, and the term “We” or “Our” means SquidVPN, its owners, employees, agents, and any others involved with SquidVPN.
- By subscribing to the Service you agree to become a subscriber for the period you have elected (such as 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year) for the number of licenses you choose. SquidVPN offers 4 standard pricing plans: $12.99 for 1 month, $23.99 for 3 months, $41.99 for 6 months, and $71.99 for 12 months. All amounts stated are in USD.All plans renew automatically at the completion of the billing term. The renewal term is by default for the same duration as the billing term for the original subscription.
The subscription fee will be charged automatically to the payment method you have selected. If you would like to discontinue automatic renewal, you can turn off auto-renew after you login itunes account on apple store, and you may send us an email to email@example.com indicating your election to do so, or you may login at the site and turn off auto renewal. By default auto renewal is turned on when you use a payment method that supports auto renewal (such as a credit card or paypal, apply pay on ios).
Each license purchased is a single user account. If you require access for multiple users, you should purchase a new license for each additional user.
A single license may be installed and activated on multiple computers, mobile devices, consoles, and routers that you own. However, a single license may be used simultaneously by only 3 devices, such as 2 computers and 1 smartphone, or 1 computer and 2 tablets. Simultaneous logins from a single license by more than one individual user are prohibited.
- We are obliged to take all measures to provide services to you with minimum downtime.
- The information you provide when you purchase, connect and use the service, have access only to employees of SquidVPN. Your information may be used only by us to provide our services to you. We respect your privacy and will not share its third person, except in the following situations:
- At the request of law enforcement agencies in compliance with all procedures established by law.
- The user has violated the rules for the use of the service.
- You agree to receive newsletters and other commercials from Getsquidvpn.com by e-mail.
- You agree that we can verify your mobile phone number by verification SMS.
- You will be responsible for all the activities involving your account. You must respect the laws of your country. You agree not to share your account with others. You can use your account on as many devices as you like, but you can have only one connection at a time for your account. Simultaneous connections for the same account from different devices are not allowed.
- You are obligated to keep all your account information updated.
- You agree that you will not run any resource intensive programs that will interfere in the usage of our services by our users. You agree that you will not hog the bandwidth of our servers. We reserve the right limit bandwidth of your account if you transfer more than 2GB in one day.
- You agree that our services offered to you is provided as a “as is” basis, with no warranties whatsoever. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconveniences, or whatsoever damages, or loss of profit, that may arise from the use of our services. No refunds will be given. All sales are final and no refunds will be issued, unless asked within the first 24 hours or a clear technical problem results in an inadvertent duplicate payment. Please ensure your transaction is correct before submitting your payment. By submitting any payment to us, you are agreeing to our 24 hours only refund policy.
- We cannot and do not guarantee the speed of our services. We also cannot and do not guarantee that you will have uninterrupted services. We have no control and cannot guarantee on how the internet will perform in your area. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconveniences, or whatsoever damages, or loss of profit, that may arise from the use of our services. No refunds will be given if you are dissatisfied with our services.
- We are not in any shape or form liable for damages of any sort (realized or unrealized) resulting from the use of, or through the use of, or arising from the use of, or the inability to use the SquidVPN or Getsquidvpn.com services pertaining to any registered user. In any event, SquidVPN shall never be liable for any monetary damages beyond what the user paid to Getsquidvpn.com.
- Log files stored on our servers are only used for monitoring server performance, identifying software bugs, identifying any potential security breaches, and for the purpose of identifying abusive users. The log files are not used for monitoring or censoring your internet activities. We respect your privacy. We are not interested in what you do on the internet.
- You agree:
- You will not to pay for the service from a stolen credit card.
- You will not use our services to hack or attack other computers, servers, or networks on the internet. You will not to hack our servers and resources.
- You will not use our services to scan (eg. port scanning, running proxy hunters) or break into other computers, servers, or networks on the internet.
- You will not use our services to transmit viruses/trojans/worms, etc. to other computers on the internet.
- You will not to use our services for receiving and the distribution of pirated copyright materials, such as, but not limited to Pirated DVDs, Pirated CDs, Pirated Softwares. This includes, but not limited to the following: The trading, selling, bartering, sharing, transmitting or receiving, of such materials.
- You will not use our services to send out unsolicited or fraudulent materials. This includes, but not limited to the following: Sending unsolicited emails (ie SPAM mail), mass-marketing mails (even they are in a opt-in list), hate mail, unsolicited instant messages, unsolicited SMS, or identity theft or scam related materials, etc.
- You will not use our services to engage in child pornography activities of any sort. This includes, but not limited to trading, bartering, selling, transmitting child pornography to others, or receiving the materials from others, etc.
- You will not promote or encourage criminal or terrorist activities of any sort.
- You will not use our services to threaten or harass others.
- You will not use our services for any type of criminal activities.
- We reserve the right terminate your account without notice or refund if we receive any complaints about your activities from other users, servers, companies or internet service providers.
- If you violate any of our terms, we reserve the right to terminate your service without any advance warning or notification. No refunds or will be given.
- If you violate any of our terms that involve criminal activities, you will forfeit all the privacy and confidentiality privileges that our service provides. No refunds or will be given.
- To cancel a subscription, you need to cancel the recurring payments. However, the subscription you’ve purchased remains active until it reaches its expiry date. Subscriptions must be cancelled prior to renewal date, otherwise no refunds will be given. You can cancel your subscription from the client area or by opening a support ticket.
- You can contact Getsquidvpn.com via contact form on Getsquidvpn.com webpage or by support case system in members area on Getsquidvpn.com webpage.